Returns and Exchanges
Thank you for shopping at The Lumpy Mug!
We DO NOT offer returns or exchanges on any of our products unless the item arrives damaged or does not meet the item description.
Please contact us if items received from one of our printing partners (t-shirts, posters, etc.) have any issues and we will reach out to them directly.
Eligibility for Refunds and Exchanges
- You must contact us within 14 days of receiving your item to report damage.
- The item must be in the original packaging.
- To complete your return, we require your order number and photographs of the package and damaged item.
- If the item in question was marked as a gift when purchased and shipped directly to you, you will receive a gift credit for the value of your return.
- We DO NOT do exchanges.
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
- Please wait to send item back until you speak with us so we can determine if an item requires you to ship it back to us.
- You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item.
- Shipping costs are non-refundable! If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.
- Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you, may vary.
- Please see, we cannot guarantee that we will receive your returned item.
- Classes will receive a full refund if cancelled greater than 30 days before the first day of the class.
- Classes cancelled less than 30 days before the class are only eligible for a refund IF the spot is filled by another student.